maintain order in the school and are expected to hold everyone to the highest standard of
behaviour. As role models, staff uphold these high standards when they:
● Help and encourage students to work to their academic potential while developing their self-worth.
● Communicate regularly and meaningfully with parents.
● Set a positive tone in the school by; Maintaining consistent standards of behaviour and language for
all students in their classroom and the whole school.
● Treat students and their concerns in a consistent, fair and courteous manner.
● Demonstrate respect for all students, other staff members and parents.
● Prepare students for the full responsibilities of global citizenship.