must demonstrate respect for themselves, their peers and for those in authority. In turn students are
treated with respect and dignity. Responsibilities demonstrated by students are:
● Comes to school regularly, on time and ready to learn.
● Is prepared for all classes by bringing required material and completing homework assignments on
time and to the best of their ability.
● Takes responsibility for completing any work missed in classes due to absence.
● Develops their self-regulation skills and demonstrates courtesy through their language and actions
toward all members of the school community.
● Shows respect for school property and the personal belongings of others.
● Resolves interpersonal conflicts and difficulties through discussions with the other person or through
seeking assistance from staff members.
● Refrains from bringing anything to school that may compromise the safety of others (e.g., alcohol,
illegal drugs, weapons, chemicals, objects which may be used as weapons).
● Follows the established rules and takes responsibility for his or her own actions.